Monday, November 12, 2007

Leaving Cadbury World

I'm feeling a little down today. Yesterday was my last day at Cadbury World, my workplace last summer and this year since July. It may not be a long time relatively, but I really enjoyed it there, met some truly lovely people and overall had an amazing time. So thank you to everyone there who made it what it was, I'm sure they know who they are.

But, onwards and upwards, as everyone was telling me, "you're going onto bigger and better things, you're going to JAPAN!"

But I am still sad to go, it's just another section of my life closed behind me, although I'm sure I'll be back (I hope).

I don't know what I'll do with all my spare time now though. Before, I shoved everything into mornings, evenings and days-off (not that I've had many of those recently) and now I have an 8-week stretch before Japan. I do have lots of things to do, going to Barcelona next week for one, and the TEFL course at the beginning of December.

Still, life is going to feel a lot emptier without that place, and the Cadabra music!

Miles

No comments: