Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Japanese University

I found out this morning which Japanese University I have been placed in for the Year Abroad exchange program, which will start in September.

I'll be going to the International Christian University (ICU) in West Tokyo for eleven months or so. I didn't even mind that much where I was placed, I just wanted to know where I'd be going so I could arrange it in my head and start making plans.

I wanted to go to Tokyo again because when I lived there last year I felt like nowhere else would feel like home and make me feel fulfilled like Tokyo did. I enjoyed it so much, I knew I wanted to go back there. But, thinking about it now, as long as it's in Japan, anywhere would be great. I know I'll love it wherever I go.

I've been buzzing with excitement all day. I've hardly eaten anything, which is really not like me! I love the feeling of knowing where I'll be going. As long as I pass my summer exams, and nothing unforeseen happens, I'll be heading out to Japan again in late August or early September. Just in time for the end of their summer!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news :) Yeah, like you said, I'm sure you'll love it there wherever you go!! Hope to see you again in Japan this year. And it would be even more fantastic if you could come over to Korea for a visit :) Haha.

Miles said...

I would love to go to Korea! I'll save up : )

Unknown said...

うん!待ってるよ。日本語話せる韓国人の友達も沢山紹介してあげる!:)

Miles said...

楽しみにしているよ!:D