Saturday, June 12, 2010

Leeds Exam Results

Yesterday morning my results from the Leeds Exam that I took at the beginning of May came through via email.

I was anxious to get these results because if I failed the exam, I would have one more chance to pass in the Summer, and then if I failed that one, then I wouldn't be able to continue my degree at Leeds Uni.

But, thankfully, I passed! We didn't get a breakdown of how we did on each section, but I know that my overall mark was 84%, which I'm really really pleased with.

That mark makes the 12 hours of study a day, and getting ill afterwards, all worth it! (That's not sarcasm, by the way.)

Most people I know passed the exam, with varying marks, although I've heard of a few people who didn't meet the pass mark. So they now have to study over the summer for the re-take, and then will hopefully pass and be able to continue.

I'm so relieved to have passed, so now I can relax about that and enjoy my last month here.

No comments: