Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Gaba Training

Last week I had another fun day of Gaba training at Ebisu.

There isn't much to report on this topic. It was very similar to the first three days of training I had in January. In fact, some of it was downright repetition.

It was 9 hours long, but the last two hours were an optional 'forum', which we got paid Y5,000 (£25) for attending.

The compulsory section ended with a test. The questions were essay-style, with space to write a few paragraphs for each answer. But, similarly to the test at the end of Initial Training, it was open-book, and if you take notes during the morning, it's very simple. I got 94%, the same as my first test.

There's one more day of compulsory training in May for me, and then I think I might have been trained enough!

No comments: