Sunday, February 10, 2008

Second Day at Gaba

I woke up at 9 and checked my schedule for the day online. Things had moved around since the previous night, and my first two lessons hadn't been booked, but 3 out of the 4 in the afternoon had been, so I rang them up and asked if they could close the first two.

I expected to be met with 'absolutely not, get in here now' but they closed them so I slept in til 11.30! I know that's really lazy but I don't sleep that long unless I need it so I'm glad I could.

When I arrived, they told me my last lesson had been booked so I had four. And the good thing was that they were all 'blue-bookings' which means that the students liked the look of me and asked for a lesson with me. So I was pleased that I had them on my second day.

One of my students couldn't look me in the face without smiling because she said I was cute. I thought that was nice, but it was a bit unnerving whenever she looked at me and had to look away laughing.

Tomorrow is National Foundation Day, a public holiday, so I've cancelled my private student (actually they wanted to cancel it too!) and am working for five lessons, four of which have been booked so far. The other one is the last so if it doesn't get booked, I can go home early and sleep!

No comments: