Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My local area

I went out to buy some dinner just now and thought I might take some shots of my surrounding area.

Here is the view from the bridge that I mentioned in a previous post.















Here is something random and pretty that I passed on the way back to the shop from the river. I don't know if it's for sale, or if it's part of a shop, but it was very nice to look at!















Next up, a really long line of bicycles parked opposite an apartment building over the road from mine. It's not quite clear enough but it really does stretch on for as far as you think, and further...


Then I bought my dinner from a 'Sunkus' convenience store. Anyone spot a difference between this and the microwaveable ready meals you get in the UK? It cost £2.50!
















A new edition to this post. A bit of an experiment. But I found that my new camera will film too so this video was taken from my window.

No comments: