Friday, January 25, 2008

We Have Heat!

Up til now, I haven't used the air conditioner in my room (all Sakura House rooms come with an air conditioner) but I was just so cold and tired of shivering in the mornings and evenings, that I've used the remote control and turned the heat up.

The air conditioner is controlled by the remote control, and it only has buttons with Japanese written on them so they gave me a sheet with the English translation on when I first checked-in. How useful!

And now it's blissfully warm in my room. For the first time since I arrived! It's always been lovely to step out into the kitchen and horrible to come back into my room!

I'm going to watch another episode of Family Guy (Family Guy Now.com is a lifesaver!) and go to bed for an early start tomorrow. I'm going to try to see Sumo! I'll let you know if I can get a ticket, and how it goes.

Miles

No comments: